The Tigerbite 425 boasts a robust crushing ability for your construction site. It’s designed with a hydraulically controlled adjustable jaw, allowing you to change your crushing size while operating. This significant feature breaks down aggregate from 25mm to 120mm – preventing any blockages, speeding up your crushing, and providing ideal Type 1 output for instant reuse.
Speed Up Your Landscaping Projects
TIGERBITE 425 FEATURES:
- Hydraulic-controlled adjustable jaw
- Jaw dimensions 400mm x 250mm
- Crushing output 25mm – 120mm
- Compact size at 730mm in width
- 1150kg in weight
- Powerful petrol or diesel engine
- Sturdy steel and HARDOX 450 framework
- High-quality hydraulic components
- Convenient folding conveyor
- Large hopper for loading waste
”Impressive output from a compact machine, quality British built productKubota
The 425 model was designed and built to provide customers with a crusher that can reach areas with restricted access. At only 730mm wide, and weighing just over 1 tonne, making the Tigerbite 425 ideal for plant hire companies, builders and landscapers, to recycle waste to reuse on-site. In addition, you can it fit inside of a van for transport!
Powered by a reliable petrol or diesel engine, and driven by quality hydraulic components to complement a very high build standard.
The crusher box boasts an impressive jaw aperture of 400mm x 250mm with output size adjustable from 25mm x 120mm, dust suppression fitted as standard. Output ranges from 6-8 tonnes per hour on average.
Other key features:
- Cast iron and manganese jaw plates
- Folding conveyor to optimise storage and manoeuvrability
- Central grease point to internal working parts
- Large hopper
- Output size can be adjusted using hydraulics with non aggregate output between 25mm – 120mm