Designed to assist landscapers, DIYers and builders to work faster and more efficiently on projects, even with restricted areas. Built to the highest quality by expert engineers in our Daventry warehouse, we’re on hand to train and support you as you take control of your project with the Tigerbite 400 Mini-crusher.
Compact, Powerful and Efficient
TIGERBITE 400 FEATURES:
- Jaw dimensions 400mm x 200mm
- Crushing output 25mm – 80mm
- Compact size at 730mm in width
- 968kg in weight
- Powerful petrol or diesel engine
- Sturdy steel and HARDOX 450 framework
- High-quality hydraulic components
- Convenient folding conveyor
- Lever controlled
”Impressive output from a compact machine, quality British built productKubota
The 400 model was designed and built to provide customers with a crusher that can reach areas with restricted access. At only 730mm wide, and weighing under 1 tonne, making the TB400 ideal for builders and landscapers, to recycle waste to reuse on-site. In addition, you can it fit inside of a van for transport!
Powered by a reliable petrol or diesel engine, and driven by quality hydraulic components to complement a very high build standard.
The crusher box boasts an impressive jaw aperture of 400mm x 200mm with output size adjustable from 25mm x 100mm, dust suppression fitted as standard. Output ranges from 6-8 tonnes per hour on average.
Other key features:
- Cast iron and manganese jaw plates
- Folding conveyor to optimise storage and manoeuvrability
- Central grease point to internal working parts
- Large hopper